Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I Choose Peace

I got into a huge conflict with my Soul Sister and Spiritual Warrior a month ago, and it has continued to this day. The thoughts of this conflict have consumed me. You see, her path and mine have been joined for a long time, but now, we must part ways because I am a Peace Warrior at heart and well, she chooses the path of War and Discord.

I am saddened, confused and consumed by this loss. So I pray:

Dear Angels,
Tonight I release my friend into the your loving hands. I bless her and thank her for the many conversations for healing we had, and the amazing moments we shared. May she find peace and joy on her journey to Love.

Tonight I choose my thoughts, carefully, instead of allowing them to create dis-harmony. Tonight I let go of all my anger and hurt. Tonight I focus all my thoughts. Tonight I choose Peace, again and again.

Dear Angels: Please "act as my gatekeepers in establishing a steady stream of loving thoughts."

Thank you and Namaste,
Niloo


No comments:

Post a Comment